Friday, July 16, 2010

Today's the day!!

Quick update though it's 2:31 in the morning. IN EXACTLY 12 hours I will be on my way to Austin, where my grandmother is staying with my uncle. We will be flying out of Austin the next day for Seattle, Washington. I'm so excited! The past three months have been nothing but counting down the minutes until it finally arrived. Once in Seattle, Washington I think my mum and I will be going to the Space Needle as soon as we get there! This trip is going to be so much fun. The funny thing about it is my old neighbour is currently LIVING in Alaska and she had messaged me asking when I was going, where I was going and that we should completely meet up! My mum agreed to it and so after we get done zip-lining on Thursday we're calling my neighbour up and she's going to take us around Skagway before we have to board the ship again. This is a thrill of the lifetime, and I know that the suspense can't be more then it is now. Pictures will be shown! I don't know how many times i will be able to get on the net to post, but when I do I will make a blog post by day so you all will know what we did! It's supposed to rain all week long, but honestly it's not going to stop me from having fun. Until next time I'll be posting from Seattle!

No comments:

Post a Comment