Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ketchikan

Today is the first day of our ports. We will be going to Ketchikan. It's known as one of the oldest cities in Alaska. Here we will be seeing about 10 Eagle nests, we will see a bunch of totem pools, and a light house. This excursion will be for four hours out on a boat. So far I've not felt the sea sickness, but I know it will come at some point in time. The reason why this post is so small is because I will be uploading pictures as I can so you all will be able to see some of the things I've gotten to see.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mandie! This is Amy from three thirty three. I noticed you entered the 'who-who will win' contest and I wanted to let you know I am only accepting 2 entries per person (1 for commenting and1 for being a FB fan of SMD. I deleterious additional comments so they wouldn't be counted as an entry. Hope you understand!

    Enjoy Alaska! My family and I were just there a month ago and adored the trip.

    ReplyDelete