Monday, July 19, 2010

Food Carving Demonstration

I got to see a food carving demonstration and what the chef’s had made were SPECTACULAR! There’s a Parrot, a whole coral and underwater sea like with a fish made from Cantaloupe, ginger, and other various items, an island with a turtle and carrots, there’s also a squirrel made out of eggplant, there’s some sort of bird made from a pineapple, and then a really neat duck playing the drum made out of what seems to be like an orange or a grapefruit. They’re all so awesome and I’m jealous someone can actually make food look adorable to not want to eat it! It makes me want to find food carving classes myself. I'm uploading a picture of the Parrot and the Duck since internet is .75 cents per a minute I'm going to be uploading the minimal amount of pictures, and when I get to Seattle on my return where I have free internet I will upload more, and put the pictures on facebook.




Parrot



Duck

I will finish all posts and pictures where they belong once I get to Seattle the day after Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment